Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Patricia Patricia is offline

Default email merge w/attachments:compile error-user defined type not defi

I've tried to follow all the steps and feel like I'm almost there, but when I
run the macro I get the above error message. I've checked to see that
VBToolsReferences has Microsoft Word 12.0 Object Library, Microsoft Office
12.9 Office Library, Microsoft Outlook 12.0 Library and Microsoft Excel 12.0
Object Library checked. Not sure what to do now. Help!