tksam89

Default graphics for watermark

Where do I find the "graphics" for a watermark in my document?
garfield-n-odie

In the header.

tksam89 wrote:

Where do I find the "graphics" for a watermark in my document?

Assuming you're talking about the Format | Background | Printed Watermark
feature, you can use any graphic file on your computer. This can be a photo,
clip art, etc. If you need to search for clip art, try using Insert |
Picture | Clip Art first. Identify the graphic you want to use and note its
location (or copy it to My Pictures, which is the folder where Word starts
when you click Select Picture in the Watermark dialog).

"tksam89" wrote in message
news
Where do I find the "graphics" for a watermark in my document?