Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Grandma To Be Grandma To Be is offline

Default A Silent Baby Shower

I would like to word something for a Silent Baby Shower. My daughter lives
out-of-state and we cannot throw her a traditional baby shower. But, I
thought I could send out cards and request gift certificates be sent to her
for the baby. That way they would not have to pay shipping expensers either.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Instead of calling it "silent," why not a Virtual Baby Shower? If the
participants use instant messaging, you could even arrange a time for them
all to "meet" and "open the gifts."