Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anne anne is offline

Default I need some help with microsoft works 2006 with the word applicati

I have in each corner of the page a shape of an L. How can I get rid of
that? and have my cursor in the usual normal way word is supposed to start
at? please I have tried so many things and I still don't know how can I fix
that? Can anybody help me PLEASE!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

If you do means Works, you're in the wrong newsgroup. If you mean Word:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Anne" wrote in message
I have in each corner of the page a shape of an L. How can I get rid of
that? and have my cursor in the usual normal way word is supposed to start
at? please I have tried so many things and I still don't know how can I
fix
that? Can anybody help me PLEASE!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anne anne is offline

Default I need some help with microsoft works 2006 with the word appli

it is the application word but 2006 version