Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Arco Arco is offline

Default Can't undo or delete extra space between lines and paragraphs

Weird Problem!! Line spacing is set to singe. Line spacing before and after
paragraph is set to 0. Vertical alignment is set to top.

Every line and paragraph has an extra line below it. I did a detect and
repair on Word, reset all settings to default. Can't figure it out!

When I set line spacing to double, the space is even bigger. I tried using
shift and enter and receive the same results as pressing enter. I get double
line spacing.

Not really sure that it is a line spacing problem. I think it must be
something else. Any ideas, anyone??!!