EHTEAM_Mr.Green

Default Sticky mouse movement when copying and pasting text or graphics

This movement occurs only when usb mouse is plugged into docking station,
tried different usb mice, tried usb mice with usb to ps/2 converter, tried
ps/2 mice, also tried reinstalling Word 2002. No problems when mouse is
directly connected to laptop, have searched the knowledge base high and low
with no success, I obviously want to use the mouse through the docking
station. As a temporary solution the usb mouse is connected to the laptop
with the ps/2 keyboard and monitor connected to the docking station.

Any suggestions?