Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Joan Joan is offline

Default Spell Check not working for mail merged document for Word 2007

I created a mail merged document in Word 2007. I am trying to run a spell
check on the 105 page document but it is not working. Even though I
deliberately spelled a word incorrectly in the document, the spell check does
not pick it up.

With the previous version of Word, this was a know issue. However, when you
go to tools, language settings you could fix this problem. What do we do
with Word 2007?

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I must admit, I cannot find anything to add to the Quick Access Toolbar to
do display the dialog that you could use in 2003, but running a macro with
the following code will display it:

Dialogs(wdDialogFormatDefineStyleLang).Show

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP