Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Andy Andy is offline

Default Table of Documents and Visio Diagram inserted via Paste Special

I am working on a Word document. In that Word document, I have a table of
figures. I have 2 figures that were generated using MS Visio 2003.

One of those images is physically embedded in the table of figures, instead
of the caption text. And the other isn't.

It comes into the Table of Figures whenever I update the table.

I tried deleting the caption and starting over again. That didn't work. I
tried saving the Visio diagram as a visio file, restarting my computer so no
bad caption data would be left in the clipboard, and re-inserting the figure
and caption. And that didn't work either.

When I pick a style for the Table of Figures, I choose Caption.