Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karpertheone Karpertheone is offline

Default HOW TO MAKE A BIG SIGN EN WORD???

I don't know if it's possible yet,but this case it's driving me crazy, there
is no help at all on the web!, so I decide to ask to the experts, Here my
question: Can you really make a big sign on word? e.g. Let's supposed you
have a party, and you want your son name in 3 sheets letter size (8.5 x
11in). Ok you select wordart, choose your favorite design, of couse you want
to split the wordArt sign really big between this 3 sheets, and then send to
print. Songs easy right? Well, this is very difficult, At this point I
haven't find the way to do it. So I hope this beautiful program can do
something like that, and if it does, please Teach me how to do it, I'd really
appreciate it, Many thanks in advance.

By the way,: if it's not possible, then any suggestions? Maybe another 3rd
party software from the office family? or any other suite o program? thanks
you again.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

1. Word itself can't do this.
2. Some printers support banner printing: you create a one-page document in
Word, and your printer spreads it over 2x2, 3x3, or whatever. Check your
printer documentation.
3. There are freebie apps around that do it. Google 'banner printing
shareware' or some such.
4. It's not expensive to have it done commercially.

"Karpertheone" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You can't split an object (WordArt, Picture, etc.) across multiple pages in
Word. You would need to create separate portions of the content on each page
then piece it together after printing. You'd have better luck with MS
Publisher (or possibly PowerPoint). Try Google for other programs intended
to produce documents like that.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/12/07 12:08 AM, in article
, "Karpertheone"
wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

To add to what Jezebel and CyberTaz have told you, if you have access to
Microsoft Publisher, which does support tiling a document over several
sheets of paper for banner and poster printing, then you'll find it much
easier to create your large sign in that application.