Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Breesara Breesara is offline

Default Word 2003 Tool Bar Customizing

I would like to figure out how to put two hot buttons in Microsoft Word
toolbar to automatically save documents sent to me by two different groups.
These documents are kept in two folders. Instead of clicking through the file
structure I'd like to be able to click a button that is hard wired to save in
a specific location: one for each. Is this possible? Thanks very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would need code something like

Sub SaveAtLocation1()
Dim sPath As String
sPath = Options.DefaultFilePath(wdDocumentsPath) & "\"
ChangeFileOpenDirectory "d:\My Documents\Test\Versions\"
ActiveDocument.Save
ChangeFileOpenDirectory sPath
End Sub

for each location - here set at