Corner angles in Word document - how to eliminate?

Old July 16th 19, 03:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George[_2_]

Default Corner angles in Word document - how to eliminate?

Have been using Word 2002 on my Windows XP laptop for many years without any problems, and now have to learn a Windows 10 laptop. I installed and reactivated Word 2002 on the Win 10 machine, but can't figure out how to solve the following problem (which did not exist on the XP machine).

A new document in PRINT LAYOUT will show these 90-degree angles in each corner of the page (believe they're called crop marks?). Here is a screen shot to illustrate the problem: http://i64.tinypic.com/dnzplv.jpg.

The angles do NOT show in Normal Layout or Web Layout, ONLY IN PRINT LAYOUT, and at least they do not print with the rest of the text.

In Tools Options View tab Print and Web Layout options, the following are NOT checked: Object anchors nor Text boundaries.

In googling the problem, there were several references to a Microsoft KB article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/839371, but that site no longer works, so I can't access the article.

If anyone knows how to eliminate this annoyance, I'll be most grateful for any help.

TIA,

George
Old September 25th 19, 07:47 AM
MichaelCPurvis MichaelCPurvis is offline
Banned

You can contact Microsoft support center, to contact with that you have to find the correct support number of Microsoft. I had but I lost it no issue you can search about it, I remember I printed some work about the American dream topic that I got from https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-sam...merican-dream/. That time I faced printing issues but Microsoft support center helped me to fix that issue.
Old October 18th 19, 05:29 AM
AmyRZimmermann AmyRZimmermann is offline

yess it is an issue sometimes it also happens with me I got problems while using this. Actually I also had an XP laptop in which I had to install the Windows 10 laptop. I wanted to read the post which my bother recommended me women in hamlet Microsoft help support also a good opportunity to find your answer immediately.