msword document translation from english to hindi

Old February 18th 09, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kedar bhatt

Default msword document translation from english to hindi

can we translate a MS Word document from english to hindi..if anyone knows
...please reply.
Old February 18th 09, 02:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Undoubtedly you can if you understand both languages, but what I believe you
are asking is whether Word can, and to that the answer is no. Word can
however link up with some on-line resources that may be able to translate
your document, but if the aim is to produce anything more significant than a
guide to meaning for your own use, forget it. Computerised translations
produce gibberish. Employ a human translator instead.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old November 9th 19, 07:43 PM
swati2601 swati2601 is offline

Originally Posted by kedar bhatt View Post
can we translate a MS Word document from english to hindi..if anyone knows
...please reply.
Yes, you can do translate a MS Word document from English to Hindi either you can go with online document Translation Services like Dubai Translation Services (https://www.dubaitranslationservice.com/)

Last edited by swati2601 : November 13th 19 at 09:44 PM.