Add elements that repeat on every page

Old November 21st 19, 08:52 PM
ozdavid ozdavid is offline

Cool Add elements that repeat on every page

Hey all,
my word document looks like this:
https://ibb.co/1d5BxZX
I have like 890 pages like this, and i want the lines to be on every page of them.
How can i do it on word 2016?
similar questions didn't help
Old November 21st 19, 10:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

Default Add elements that repeat on every page

I can't imagine why you would want to do such a thing, but two ways to try
come to mind. You could set a Watermark, or you could attach some sort of
text block in a Header that would extend over the page.