I want only half page, not full page.

Old October 8th 09, 05:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default I want only half page, not full page.

I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.
Old October 8th 09, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
charles arnett

Use margin settings to eend up with 5.5 wide by 8.5 high
charles arnett

Old October 8th 09, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

wrote in message ...
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.

It worked just great!, thank you very much for your help, the only thing was finding margins, I think I went into page setup, thanks again.

Old October 8th 09, 10:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have Word 2000 or above, select the "2 pages per sheet" option on the
Margins tab of Page Setup. This will give you two logical pages per physical
sheet. You need fill only one of them. If you want to print two of them on
the same sheet of paper, you can either copy/paste your content into page 2
or (more simply) you can choose to print pages 1, 1.

http://word.mvps.org

Old December 1st 19, 06:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:34:23 AM UTC-5, charles arnett wrote:
Use margin settings to eend up with 5.5 wide by 8.5 high
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.

I need to write a half page report how many sentences should I have?