How to search for "The Linked image cannot be displayed" errors?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 2nd 19, 06:06 PM
chrisroser1973 chrisroser1973 is offline

Exclamation How to search for "The Linked image cannot be displayed" errors?

I copied a lot of text from a website (my own) to word. Quite a few images and equations were broken showing the "The Linked image cannot be displayed" error. Many of these images are small, and hard to miss.

Is there any way how I can search for images with broken links? Either through a creative use of the search forms or through a VBA macro?

I googled this question extensively but did not come up with anything.

Many thanks!