Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default "Hide spelling errors in this document" setting stays checked

I uncheck "Hide spelling Errors in this document," and I get the wavy lines
to show up in my doc. I saved the doc and closed it. When I re-opened the
doc and went to the Options again, the "Hide spelling errors in this
document" is checked again! How do I get that option to remain unchecked?