Full path of the file is too long error message

Old December 30th 10, 11:23 PM
bob.marty bob.marty is offline

"I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution:
"I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution:
Old December 30th 10, 11:24 PM
bob.marty bob.marty is offline

"I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution:
"I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution:

"I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution:[/quote]
Old January 2nd 11, 01:17 AM
alan.larky alan.larky is offline

Smile

i also have faced the same problme and following software sort out my problem

longPathTool.com

Little features of this softwares a

Path too long.
Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk.
Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
There has been a sharing violation.
Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long.
Specify a different file name.
The source or destination file may be in use.
The file is in use by another program or user.
Error Deleting File or Folder
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
Path too deep.
Old January 10th 11, 11:07 AM
jangadbutta jangadbutta is offline

But www.deletelongfile.com is stolen version of Path Too Long Utility from www.pathtoolong.com. You will not receive support or software update there, so you'd better go to the original version provider.
Old January 19th 11, 04:58 PM
jangadbutta jangadbutta is offline

Originally Posted by jyotidayal View Post
Hi. I ran into that problem too. And after days of searching I finally found
this softwa Delete Long Path File Tool.

It's GREAT. You can find it he
www.longpathtool.com
Instead of using obsolete solution from www.longpathtool.com, you'd better visit the website of original manufacturer - www.pathtoolong.com - to download the latest version of PPT2SWF SDK.
Old January 19th 11, 04:58 PM

Instead of using obsolete solution from www.longpathtool.com, you'd better visit the website of original manufacturer - www.pathtoolong.com - to download the latest version of Path Too Long.
Old January 28th 11, 08:28 PM
marco1234 marco1234 is offline

Originally Posted by jangadbutta View Post
www.deletelongfile.com is original manufacturer
Old January 29th 11, 12:16 PM
WarlikeBasil WarlikeBasil is offline

James832001, thank you so much for your understanding on the back order. We love customers like you...
Old May 29th 13, 10:26 AM
Ricktor Ricktor is offline

Originally Posted by bob.marty View Post
I had the similiar problem and finally I found solution as
thanks for the info.,you could also try long path tool. it helped me with error 1320 in Win 7.,
Old October 13th 14, 05:43 PM
getlinkz getlinkz is offline

Originally Posted by MikeR-Oz View Post
Error message when I try to open a Word 2003 file on a stand alone PC that I
have created- How to fix please?

The full path of the file 'Ass.........-.......' is too long. Please try
using the 'Map Network drive' command to connect to the server to shorten the
path.

Regards

Mike
hello
try to short name if you are unable to do like that manually
there is a tool for solving long path problem use it, it is long path ...