Can I edit or remove text from a picture

Old December 29th 04, 10:45 PM
Den

Default Can I edit or remove text from a picture

I have scanned an image and ther is text included in the image I want to
remove the text and replace it but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell
me how to?
Old December 29th 04, 11:40 PM
Jezebel

Not with Word.

Open the graphic in a graphic editor and do it there. Depending on the
graphic type it an be quite tricky -- usually the 'text' is not editable
text as such but a *picture* of text. So removing it may involve the digital
equivalent of airbrushing it out or cloning other parts of the graphic over
the top.

Old October 31st 19, 03:39 AM
SugarDaddyTrump SugarDaddyTrump is offline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
I have scanned an image and ther is text included in the image I want to
remove the text and replace it but I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell
me how to?
I don't know if you have this need now, or recommend good software for you, I wish you a happy life
https://www.easepaint.com/
Old October 31st 19, 12:58 PM
gauripuri gauripuri is offline

Originally Posted by SugarDaddyTrump View Post
I don't know if you have this need now, or recommend good software for you, I wish you a happy life
https://www.easepaint.com/
Thanks for the information.