How can voice recognition training be moved to another computer?

Old July 17th 05, 08:17 AM
J gray

Default How can voice recognition training be moved to another computer?

I want to know how to save the training done on voice recognition and then
how to move that training to another computer so I don't have to train all
the computers I want to use voice recognition with.
Thanks

Old July 20th 05, 01:28 PM
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi J.,

The Speech tool folks (rather than the Office folks) at Microsoft
have a Speech Profile backup and restore utility that will
allow you to move the profile (training) to another PC but,
the training files are somewhat machine specific.

The tool is a 'use as is' one. Type in Speech Profile
in the search box at http://microsoft.com/downloads
to locate the download.

========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx