Errors in "New Document" task pane in Word 2002 SP3

Old February 1st 06, 11:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Errors in "New Document" task pane in Word 2002 SP3

My "New Document" task pane has two entries under the "New from template"
section rhat refer to non-existent templates. How do I delete these entries?
[Word 2002 SP3]
Old February 2nd 06, 12:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use some different templates and eventually they will scroll off the list.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.