Re-Activation After Vista Migration

Old June 19th 07, 01:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ace

Default Re-Activation After Vista Migration

Hi. I'm migrating from an old computer running WinXp to a new computer
running Vista. I used PCMover to transfer my data and applications. Word 2003
migrated successfully, but needs to be re-activated. I have the disc and
registration code, but can't activate via the Internet because Word doesn't
recognize when I'm online, and the wizard stops if I try to activate by phone
(I can't get the right number to call). I would hate to reload Word and lose
my settings and formatting. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

-Ace-

Old June 19th 07, 03:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ace

Perhaps I was not clear. Word migrated successfully, but requires activation
from Microsoft. I need help finding a telephone number so that I can activate
Word over the phone.

Old June 19th 07, 04:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

What country are you in? I you're in the U.S. or Canada, try either of
these:

1-888-652-2342

1-888-895-4335

--