How to back up speech training flies

Old February 18th 05, 10:11 PM
melthamdave

Default How to back up speech training flies

How do I back up speech training files after I have done the training. I want
to transfer them to my new computer
--
melthamdave
Old February 18th 05, 10:14 PM
garfield-n-odie

See
"Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool".

Old February 19th 05, 03:37 AM
melthamdave

I downloaded the program but it would not work on my computer and in fact
crashed it
Isn't there a simple location of the files eg in applications etc eg
microsoft speech that i can copy???

Old February 19th 05, 03:44 AM
garfield-n-odie

No. Before Microsoft released this speech profile manager tool a few
months ago, it was impossible to transfer a speech profile to another
computer.