Inserting Stress Marks into Cyrillic

Old December 23rd 07, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mn04

Default Inserting Stress Marks into Cyrillic

I am trying to type russian in my office word 2003, got everything to work,
and when I needed to instert some stress/accent marks, whatever you call them
over russian vowels I cannot do so. I mean for some the vowels look like as
in english however there are other letters that are don't look like english
but I need to put those stress marks on those letters.
Old December 23rd 07, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the characters you want are not found in the Cyrillic character subset of
the font you are using, you might try using Arial Unicode MS, which has a
larger character set; or perhaps you can use the Combining Diacritical Marks
characters. For other options, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...Characters.htm.

"mn04" wrote in message
I am trying to type russian in my office word 2003, got everything to work,
and when I needed to instert some stress/accent marks, whatever you call
them
over russian vowels I cannot do so. I mean for some the vowels look like
as
in english however there are other letters that are don't look like
english
but I need to put those stress marks on those letters.

inserting quotation marks with IF hbear Mailmerge 2 June 28th 07 06:24 PM
Unreadable Cyrillic aw1973 Microsoft Word Help 2 March 8th 07 12:22 PM
Cyrillic keyboard Peter New Users 4 June 23rd 05 11:37 AM
How do I type accents/stress marks in Greek? Julie Paphos Microsoft Word Help 3 May 15th 05 06:20 AM
Russian Cyrillic Unicode Harry Sampson New Users 3 February 18th 05 07:42 PM