Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoshMandel JoshMandel is offline

Default Making a macro "auto open"`

Hello,

I have the following macro, which lets me set the zoom level for a document
to 75%:

Sub View75percent()
'
' View75percent Macro
'
'
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 75
End Sub

My question is: how can I edit this to make it an "autoopen" macro, so that
it will automatically open all existing documents to this zoom level?

Many thanks,
Josh Mandel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Name the macro AutoOpen (instead of View75percent) or add the code to an
existing AutoOpen macro.

http://word.mvps.org

news