Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Manji Kerai

Default workgroup templets

In word 2000, if you want to use workgroup templets, I used to go to file &
new. In word 2003 there is no such facility to use work group templets. Does
anybody know how to use workgroup templets in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi

When yo udo File New, click "On my computer" and you'll see the New
dialog. It will list all the templates in your User Templates folder, and
all the templates in your Workgroup Templates folder. Those folders are
listed at Tools Options File Locations.

If you'd rather see the old Word 2000 dialog when you do File New, see the
instructions at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/C...ngWord2002.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word