ENSREliza

Default Avery 5-Tab 612797 set up in Word, HOW?

Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the corner.
How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?
Jay Freedman

ENSREliza wrote:
Avery makes a clear 5-tab label divider with the number 612797 in the
corner. How do I create a template to print the info onto the labels?

Using the search tool at www.avery.com doesn't return any results for that
number. Are you sure that's the product number, and not just some other
number?

In the Labels Options dialog, after all the numbered entries in the
Product Number list, there are some unnumbered ones, including "Divider Tab
Inserts 5 - Tabs". Do any of those match the shape of your labels?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman