Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cutie_pie Cutie_pie is offline

Default How to adjust size of the "select text" cursor?

Not the "mouse," mind you, but when you click in Microsoft word and the
vertical "select text" bar that appears to keep your place in the document.
Somehow, mine changed to the size of a period. How do I change it back to the
regular-sized vertical bar? I've scoured the help topics and can't find out
how.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Switch to 500% zoom and back.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:33:01 -0800, Cutie_pie
wrote:

Not the "mouse," mind you, but when you click in Microsoft word and the
vertical "select text" bar that appears to keep your place in the document.
Somehow, mine changed to the size of a period. How do I change it back to the
regular-sized vertical bar? I've scoured the help topics and can't find out
how.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cutie_pie Cutie_pie is offline

Thanks! You are wonderful!