Pairey Pairey is offline
Junior Member

Default Edit embedded excel worksheet, help

Hi,

When I have embedded an excel worksheet in Word and I double click to edit it to add/remove rows when I exit the excel editor type thing in Word the embedded worksheet does not expand/reduce in size. So, if I have added the rows at the bottom are missing. If I have removed some rows then there is some white space at the bottom. Is there a way to get the embedded worksheet to "fit to data" after I edit it?

I am using Office for Mac 2011 but also have access to Office for PC (Windows 7) 2013 which I haven't tried it on yet.

Thanks, Paul.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Wilke-Thissen Lisa Wilke-Thissen is offline

Hi,

Is there a way to get the embedded
worksheet to "fit to data" after I edit it?

No. You always have to resize the object.
That's the behaviour of all versions of Word for PC.
I guess Word for Mac does not behave different.

--
Lisa