kath

Default how do i change the color of MY comments in track changes?

I want to have MY comments show up in a brighter color (the default is a dark
gray, which doesn't contrast enough), while still showing OTHER reviewers'
comments in different colors.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?a2F0aA==?=,

I want to have MY comments show up in a brighter color (the default is a dark
gray, which doesn't contrast enough), while still showing OTHER reviewers'
comments in different colors.

I'm afraid Word provides no way to assign a particular color to any one
author...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org