Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
katieny83 katieny83 is offline

Default How come my mailing labels are not showing up from Excel????

Hi all
I have read the help for mail merge from excel to word about a million
times...and I still can't figure out why my addresses are not showing up in
word to print address labels??

I have a name and address list created in excel. Right now I only have 2
names and addresses I am trying to print. WHen I get to the part where I
select my excel list it seems to work (I can see the addresses in the
dialogue box with the names checked) but then when I click "ok" nothing shows
up!

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong??

Any help would be much appreciated, THANKS!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See where what you are doing differs from:
or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm