DrivesLikeJehu01

Default Reviewing toolbar defaults in normal.dot

I am using Word 2003. I prefer having the "Display for Review" parameter in
the Reviewing Toolbar to be set to "Final." However, more often than not, it
opens in "Final Showing Markup." I have repeatedly adjusted this setting in
Normal.dot, but it doesn't remain that way. Any suggestions on setting this
parameter to always default to "Final?"

If your document contains comments or tracked changes, it will always open
in Final Showing Markup view, for security reasons. If you really want to
disable this, the setting is on the Security tab of Tools | Options.

"DrivesLikeJehu01" wrote in
message ...