Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
D. Gilio

Default How to post a date 30 days from the "date opened" in a cell of a .

How can I have a date automatically appear in a cell of a table which is 30
days from the "Date Opened"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon

This is more complex than you might imagine, but it can be done. See
http://addbalance.com/word/datefields2.htm for information on the different
kinds of ways to make a date calculation work. It includes links to
utilities to create the fields and an explanation of different macros that
can be used instead of fields. It also has a link to
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902 which is a document
with various fields already created.

--
Charles Kenyon