Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] dsyropushchinsky@qulix.com is offline

Default Strange bold line in the document

Hi all!

I've got stuck on a really silly question. I've got a document with
strange bold lines in it. They are not deletable, just movable (I can
drag them up and down). When I try to copy a paragraph above the line,
it is copied too. I'm really amiss, as I can't even imagine what it is
called to search Internet for a solution. Here is a screen of it:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9363/boldlinehl4.png

I appreciate your help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's a bottom border. Select the paragraph that "contains" the line. Choose
Format - Borders and Shading - Borders tab, click None.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

ups.com...