Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynda Lynda is offline

Default Setup for odd and even pages in Word 2007

I can't find the duplex (odd & even pages) print options. My printer does
NOT have the double-sided capability so I have to print odd first then remove
the sheets and print the even.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you choose Office button (at the upper left corner of the Word window...
it has the Office logo) - Print, there should be a Print: option in the
Print dialog box. Options are All pages in range (default), Odd pages, or
Even pages.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible