Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Default Using WORD on another computer

Well, read it.

"Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
:I have no idea.
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: ....and, what does the EULA say?
:
: Tom
: "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: ...
: : How did you acquire the copy you are using?
: :
: : --
: :
: : JoAnn Paules
: : MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: : Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
: :
: :
: :
: : "Ed Mullikin" wrote in message
: : ...
: : I am not a new user but do not know who else to ask; I have been
using
: WORD
: : for roughly 18-20 years with the latest version 2007. I recently
: acquired
: : a laptop and would like to put WORD on it for when I travel or use it
: in
: : another location in my property. Do I need to buy a new WORD program
: or
: is
: : there another way of doing this?
: :