swarv swarv is offline
Junior Member

Default inserting username into macro

Hi all,

I have a macro in word but would like to change 1 line to have a username in it.

at the moment the line reads:
\\server\users\mstorey\winword\template

is there any way of changing the bit that says mstorey to something like username?

so when I roll it out to users to picks up their username and then places it in that place?

Thanks

Martin