don't shout but I need help using this discussion forum

Old September 25th 08, 07:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie[_2_]

Default don't shout but I need help using this discussion forum

I have no idea how to find the answer to this question so I just picked a
forum in the hope someone will help.

It's about my profile and email notifications in Microsoft Forums. In Edit
My Profile, I have changed the email address for email notifications but the
notifications are still going to the old email address. What am I doing wrong?
--
Millie
Old September 25th 08, 08:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Using the Microsoft web interface.

Try using a newsreader, such as Outlook Express or Windows Mail.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 26th 08, 05:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The forums are merely windows into the Microsoft Usenet server. You will
find it much quicker and easier to locate your messages and any replies if
you access the server directly - though you are unlikely to receive any
e-mailed communication if you do so, and it would be better to disguise your
true e-mail address. See http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm for
instructions.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 27th 08, 09:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Millie[_2_]

Hi

Thanks for replying, and I'm sure it's me, but I can't see how it relates to
my question. Also I don't know how to use Windows Mal as a newsreader. Not
even sure what it means

--
Millie