Oversize printing on multiple pages

Old March 12th 09, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ButchNH

Default Oversize printing on multiple pages

Hello
how can I print 1 image very large using multiple pages. In other words I
want to print a poster size image, but I need to use standard 8.5x11 paper.
So i want the image to be broken up onto 4 standard pages. i will put these
together to make the complete poster.

I've tried page break, but the image does not continue to the other pages.

Please help

thanks
Old March 12th 09, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word has no ability to tile content over more than one page, but your
printer may have a Properties setting that allows you to do this. Otherwise
you'll have to use Excel, Publisher, or another application that does permit
tiling.

http://word.mvps.org

Old March 12th 09, 09:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix at news.microsoft.com

AFAIK, there's no way to accomplish this in Word.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

Old March 13th 09, 02:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ButchNH

thanks so much....I will use Publisher
Old July 14th 14, 10:13 PM
grols grols is offline

You can use also this poster software for print different format picture or other documents on a few pages
Old July 5th 16, 01:33 PM
Vladyslav Vladyslav is offline

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchNH View Post
Hello
how can I print 1 image very large using multiple pages. In other words I
want to print a poster size image, but I need to use standard 8.5x11 paper.
So i want the image to be broken up onto 4 standard pages. i will put these
together to make the complete poster.

I've tried page break, but the image does not continue to the other pages.

Please help

thanks
Hello, mate!
I had the same problem that you.
generally, I've used a RonyaSoft poster printer.
nice app. As for me very fast and comfortable program. I've printed my pict on my a4 printer.
It was looking really Amazing!
I heared, that exist similar way in Wondows...but is to slowly for me.
if u need url :catch : http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/proposter/en/