Word 2010 - Print Preview Magnifier

Old February 12th 10, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy

Default Word 2010 - Print Preview Magnifier

Hi -

I can't find the Magnifier option when I'm in Print Preview - does anyone
know where it exists in Word 2010? Please don't tell me it's gone!!!

Thanks for any guidance!

Old February 12th 10, 11:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy

Hi Pam - thanks for your response. I'm looking for the "magnifier" button
that allows you to make quick edits to your document while you are in Print
Preview. I used that feature all the time!! Thanks, again!

.

Old February 13th 10, 12:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007 there's a check box for it on the Print Preview Ribbon tab.
Does 2010 not have this?

http://word.mvps.org

Old February 13th 10, 01:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janine

Tammy

In 2010 Print Preview does just that only now.
You are looking for Full Screen Reading (next icon at bottom right of
screen) gives you options to edit/track/comment/highlight etc. So you really
don't need Print Preview unless you really want to Print Preview - just
clear the brain cells and think Full Screen Reading.

I have assigned a shortcut key ReadingMode

Janine

Old February 13th 10, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If editing is no longer possible in Print Preview, a lot of people are going
to be unhappy.

http://word.mvps.org