This forum closing

Old May 25th 10, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP

Default This forum closing

I read a response that MS is closing these forums 6/1. Is there another site
we can find the 'MVPs' et al? Will we be directed to another forum? I don't
even remember how I joined this one but I don't want to be without you guys.

Thanks for all you do.

Old May 25th 10, 04:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_]

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...ory/officeword

Please check out the above.

Thanks.