Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HZ HZ is offline

Default APA conversion

I have a paper with bibliography that is not APA. I need to convert them
into APA format. How do I copy and past my information so I could create an
APA formatted bib without typing all my bib over again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not, unfortunately, with Word.

Plus, after you do all the work of retyping all your references into
the Word database and choose the APA option, you'll find that the
output doesn't precisely match the APA specifications.

APA Headings crg Microsoft Word Help 4 April 7th 10 12:14 AM
APA style jodybird New Users 2 February 8th 08 08:17 PM
APA template lovekids Page Layout 1 November 5th 07 01:12 PM
what is ApA formatting. [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 06 06:14 AM
APA Formatting bwcasey Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 05 09:13 PM