Nicobisgaard Nicobisgaard is offline
Junior Member

Default Copied objects (from excel) exceeds margins

Hello,
I am using a method where i Copy excel tables into my Word Document. I use the Paste Special, as link, as "Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object" or "Bitmap" (haven't found the difference between the two yet).

My problem is that the size of the figures after pasting will greatly exceed the margins of my word document. Is it possible to have all my pasted figures (using said method) automatically stay inside the margins, or could it be done "manually" by a macro?
When i click the object i can choose the "Format Object Options" menu but can't really see how i can find the solution to my problem.