How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2?

Old April 22nd 05, 04:56 PM
hmcelmur

Default How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2?

I need to print landscape divider tabs (set of six). How do I get Word to
enable me to print in the actual tab area which is outside of the print
range, even after I adjust the border setting?
Old April 23rd 05, 03:07 AM
JoAnn Paules - MVP Publisher

If it's outside of the area your printer can print, you can't.

JoAnn Paules
MVP Publisher