How do you get a patient signature into a protected Word Form?

Old April 11th 06, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you get a patient signature into a protected Word Form?

I am creating a form that needs to have the patients signature inserted. We
are going to use a digital pen pad attached to a laptop for the patients
(typically bed bound) to sign. I've created a form, but can't seem to get an
open graphics field for the signature to be inserted.
Old April 19th 06, 11:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Derenda

Derenda wrote:
I am creating a form that needs to have the patients signature inserted. We
are going to use a digital pen pad attached to a laptop for the patients
(typically bed bound) to sign. I've created a form, but can't seem to get an
open graphics field for the signature to be inserted.

Not sure this is possible (so far), see for instance:

http://groups.google.ch/group/micros...3f6455ae9f83de

Grettings
Robert
--