How do I list numbers 1 to 100 with typing them all?

Old November 21st 06, 06:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Computerdumb

Default How do I list numbers 1 to 100 with typing them all?

I want to list numbers from 1 - 100 but don't want to type them all in
Old November 21st 06, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Copy and paste from he
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Old November 21st 06, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Numbering Changes

ha ha ha

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Copy and paste from he
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

Old November 21st 06, 08:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Freeman

ROFL

Greg Maxey wrote:
Copy and paste from he
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

Old November 22nd 06, 01:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

You used Excel, didn't you? That's cheating. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
Copy and paste from he
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

Old November 25th 06, 02:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al

insert a table 2 columns 100 rows. Select first col and auto number then
copy firsgt col and paste unformatted text.