Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tennessee Gal Tennessee Gal is offline

Default Maintaining tabs when copying and pasting.

I would like to copy from one part of my word document and paste in another
but maintain all tabs.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There's no reason you should lose tabs when you copy/paste. Can you provide
more detail?

"Tennessee Gal" Tennessee wrote in message
I would like to copy from one part of my word document and paste in

another
but maintain all tabs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tennessee Gal[_2_] Tennessee Gal[_2_] is offline

In Word 2002, when I copy from one part of a letter and paste in another, I
lose all tabs. I don't know why but I do.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There's no reason you should lose tabs when you copy/paste. Can you provide
more detail?

"Tennessee Gal" Tennessee wrote in message
I would like to copy from one part of my word document and paste in

another
but maintain all tabs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you pasting part of a paragraph into another paragraph? Tabs are a
paragraph property.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There's no reason you should lose tabs when you copy/paste. Can you

provide
more detail?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.