Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
.:.Rawker_Chic[k].:.

Default get back function key toolbar and spell-check icon?

Being the idiot I am, I was looking for the spell check icon that disappeared
for some reason and took off the Function Key Toolbar. I'm trying to get back
the Function Key Toolbar and the spell-check icon which seem "lost" for some
reason. (I know it's crazy) Any help would be appreciated!!!