Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Erin Erin is offline

Default How do I change the default text case in a numbered list?

When I type a numbered list the font defaults to lowercase. I would like the
default sytle of text for a numbered list to be sentence case ie. A capital
letter on the first letter of the first word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChesterCoronel ChesterCoronel is offline

In Microsoft Office Word 2003 (or earlier):
1. Select the items on your numbered list
2. Go to tools change case
3. Select Sentence Case and click OK

In Microsoft Office Word 2007
1. Select the items on your numbered list
2. Click change case on the home tab of the ribbon. (The icon on the left of
highlight).
3. Select Sentence Casee and click OK.

Hope this one helps!

--