Footnotes in Arabic

Old December 10th 12, 05:25 AM
hudhud hudhud is offline

Default Footnotes in Arabic

Hi,

I'm creating an Arabic document and need to insert footnotes, but how do I number them? I want them numbered in Arabic numerals (٠‎ ١‎ ٢‎ ٣‎ ٤‎ ٥‎ ٦‎ ٧‎ ٨‎ ٩, from 0 to 9).

Right now I'm inserting it using the Custom mark, but problem is that it doesn't number it self.

Any help?
Old May 30th 13, 02:17 PM
Christian1977 Christian1977 is offline
Banned

Location: Milano

Hi,

have you looked for a microsoft office arabic library?
have you already used a microsoft office arabic version?

Business Analyst Milano - Consulente Web Marketing Milano - Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhud View Post