Macros not usable by other users

Old May 30th 13, 01:03 PM
rsallenus rsallenus is offline

Default Macros not usable by other users

I have a Word document that has a macro that executes a mail merge from an MS Access document. I don't need to send the merged document anywhere, but I use it to fill in information throughout the form (approx 22 pages). It works fine for me, but no other users can get it to work. The master document opens, but the macro doesn't run so the merge can't complete.

I have the master document saved as a .dotm, but opening the macros on other peoples computers comes up with an empty macro list. The master file is saved on my company's network, so there's only so much I can do in terms of saving files in the Word start up directory, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Old May 31st 13, 04:53 PM
Christian1977 Christian1977 is offline
Banned

Location: Milano

Hi,

have you tried to export your Macro in a .bas file so the others users can import it? Maybe isn't a final solution, but just know if in this way the procedure works. Let me know.

Sales Analyst - Web Marketing Milano - Consulente Web Marketing - Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsallenus View Post